Phonietech Shipping and Delivery
Phonietech is at your service. All orders are taken via our website https://www.mhtrads.com/mobile-phone-parts
And dispatched to Slovakia, Austria, and the Czech Republic.
It is also possible to ship within Europe and to various addresses around the world by contacting us.
Our warehouses and teams are capable of processing and dispatching several thousand items every day.
Phonietech has set up a logistics chain to manage your orders as effectively as possible, ensuring optimum traceability and security. We use steering and management tools (order tracking procedures, circuits, and information system, etc.) to monitor the routing of your products between the various stages of order preparation with the objective of rationalisation and responsiveness. This enables us to guarantee quality, deadlines, and safety.
Our transport service providers, depending on the delivery location.
- Chrono post
Delivery with our partner ECOPARCEL
*Urgent orders can be delivered in the morning, 2 hours after the order has been confirmed (subject to product availability).
*Offer valid for Trnava, Nitra, Bratislava and suburbs.
Delivery outside Slovakia:
- Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery, depending on the area.
- For deliveries further afield, it may take between 6 and 7 days.
- Lithium batteries are sent by land to Slovakia and neighboring countries. For more distant countries, they will be delivered by sea, which may extend the delivery time.
Please contact us for delivery times and prices: email@example.com
- In the event of late delivery, the customer should contact the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the delay.
- If the customer finds that the parcel is damaged on delivery:
*Write "Complaint" on the delivery note.
*They should then check that all the products are in working order. If this is not the case, they must notify us by e-mail (: email@example.com)
*with a photo of the defective (broken) products.
- A parcel reported delivered when this is not the case (fraud):
* The customer must provide us with a letter of denial, certifying that they have not received the parcel.
* They must also provide us with a photocopy of their identity document.